Create your account in 2 easy steps:
- Fill out a short form. All we need is your email address, a username, and a password. No sweat.
- Check your email. We'll send you an email just to verify that the email address you gave is a real one that you have access to. Simply click the link inside that email.
Posting prayer requests
Click the button.
- Type out your prayer request.
- Give your request a title. The best title provides a brief summary of your request.
- Tag your request. Tags are simply keywords used to describe your request, so it can be easily searched and organized. For example, if you have a request about a job, you might tag it: employment direction career.
What if my request is too personal?
If your request is too personal, we've made a way so that you can send it to us, and we can pray for you, but we won't post it on the web site.
We've partnered with the prayer ministry of Johnson Ferry Baptist Church. We will forward your request to them, and they will be diligent to pray for your request.
Keep in mind that since your anonymous request will not appear on the site, you won't receive email notifications when people pray for you.
You may also call in your request at 770-971-PRAY.
Editing prayer requests
After you post it, you can still edit it.
As soon as you post a request, you will see a link to view your request.
- To edit your request title, it's as easy as clicking on the title of your request.
- To edit your request body, you can also click on the body of your request.
Praying for someone
Type out your prayer, and we will post it on the site
And notify the person who submitted the request
When you find other requests you want to pray for, we encourage you to post your prayer request right there on the site. After you do this, we will send an email notification to the person who submitted the request.
A "Prayer Ping" is like putting your arm around
someone and telling them that you prayed for them
Suppose you want to pray for someone but don't want to post your request on the site. You can still let the person know that you prayed for them. We will send them a short email and tell them that someone at RightFromTheKnees.org just prayed for them.
Editing your Profile
If you want, let others get to know you.
- You can edit your profile. You may want to share some optional information about yourself such as where you live, where you work, your bio, what you believe about prayer, your interests & hobbies, etc. You can even upload a photo of yourself.
- You can edit your account. You can change your email address or your password. You can also choose not to be notified by email when someone prays for you.
Using your Prayer List
Keep up with prayer requests that you
want to come back to later.
Here's how to add a request to your prayer list. While viewing a prayer request just click Add this request to my prayer list. Bingo
Then view your personalized prayer list. You can remove them from the list whenever you want to.